Friday, May 26, 2017

FREE ANGRY BIRDS PLAY MONEY PRINTABLE PARTY FAVOR!

FREE MONEY!

Well, free play money. 
But it's cool ANGRY BIRDS PLAY MONEY! 
Print this fan art money at home for party favors, rewards, play time, etc. You know, for personal, non commercial use.
I print on card-stock, but you can print these on paper, too.

Mighty Eagle, Red Bird, Girl Bird, King Pig
Front side FREE ANGRY BIRDS PLAY MONEY PRINTABLE PARTY FAVOR! Mighty Eagle, Red Bird, Girl Bird, King Pig. 

 Mighty Eagle, Red Bird, Girl Bird, King Pig
Backside of  FREE ANGRY BIRDS PLAY MONEY PRINTABLE PARTY FAVOR! Mighty Eagle, Red Bird, Girl Bird, King Pig.



I spent a lot of time making these "Bird Bills" for my kids. I don't want them to just sit collecting dust, so to speak. So, I'm sharing them with you! I'd love to hear how you enjoyed them. Let me know in the comments. 👇

No comments:

Post a Comment